Date(s) - 07/03/2018 - 08/03/2018
8:30 am - 4:45 pm
Mantra Southbank, Melbourne
|The Australian Special Edition of:|
|Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums
One-day case study led forum PLUS two post forum workshops
7-8 March 2018, Melbourne
"When your 900 year old archives they reach, look as good, they will?
For a copy of the programme email us directly at: Return of the GLAM
or use our Form Request
By requesting a brochure your email will be added to our engagement topic database, you can simply unsubscribe at anytime
VENDOR NEUTRAL – NO SALES PRESENTATIONS
Galleries, Libraries, Archives and Museums return to the GLAMourisation of Digital Preservation in 2018 to consider both digitised and born digital materials.
It’s time to explore practical examples of how institutions can respond to the challenges of both.
Come together with your peers, and industry leaders to learn from each other’s practical experiences, success stories, and challenges in practicing digital preservation.
Avoid digital amnesia!
Ensure our digital heritage will survive for future generations.
Hear practical case study presentations from:
DAMsmart – Back by popular demand!
Digital Preservation Coalition United Kingdom
National Archives of Australia
Royal Botanical Garden Victoria
Public Record Office Victoria
Why attend and what will I hear about?
* Digital Transition projects; hear the challenges and tips on migration of meta data to a new system – RMIT University
* The brand new international partnership between the UK and Australia, and how the challenges of Digital Preservation can given solutions by building this.
* Advocating for international digital preservation – Get an international perspective form the Digital Preservation Coalition United Kingdom
* Impacts and outcomes of digital preservation: the triple bottom line – Melbourne University
* Learn to work with your conflicting internal teams – explore three perspectives on digital preservation from Museums Victoria.
* Hear a case study on the digitising program and projects for the National Archives of Australia’s paper and photographic records covering – one of the largest collections in Australia.
* Special Pricing for Non-profits and local government
Forum Only: $1095 plus gst – $1204.50 (before early bird)
Each Workshop: $645 plus gst- $709.50 (before early bird)
When you register we will be in contact with you to confirm all your details and answer any questions